Park Marina Village is conveniently located near the Sundial Bridge, the river trail, shopping and restaurants. These well-maintained garden-style apartments feature one and two bedroom units, all with views of the Sacramento River, the pond or the lagoon. All units enjoy access to the on-site swimming pool, laundry facilities and covered parking. Washer and dryer hook-ups available in a limited number of two-bedroom units. Sorry, no pets.
For availabilities and a tour, please call (530) 244-6234.
Park Marina Village Rental Criteria
- An application must be submitted by each adult that will be living in the subject apartment.
- Each application must be submitted along with a $12.00 fee.
- Each application must be submitted to the current agency used by the management company for a credit report. Each applicant’s credit score must be 620 or higher.
- Income must be two times the rent of the subject apartment. Each applicant must supply proof of income (if employed, at least three months of current pay stubs or a current pay stub with year to date information).
- Each applicant must have a positive recent rental reference, if applicable.
- Any application containing false information will be immediately denied.
- No Co-signers or guarantors.